Sunday, April 19, 2015

My Spring Garden

I just love all the beauty that spontaneously arrives in my front garden in the spring. 
Hyacinths. These bloom in a couple different colors in my garden. 
Pointy-petaled tulips
Here's a shot of the plants snuggled under their new black mulch thanks to my husband. 
And here's the other side of the garden with it's creeping phlox. 
I didn't get any close ups of the daffodils, but most of them have orange centers against pale yellow petals. 

Hope beauty is flourishing in your life, as well. 

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Gorgeous. Loving all the spring colors here too.

Paulita said...

I bet you guys are ahead of us down there.

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...